|27 June 2011||Posted by whiztech under DotA, Game|
On 25th June 2011, PleaseBugMeNot has released the latest DotA AI map: DotA v6.7b1 AI. This map is based on the current stable version of DotA map.
Since this map is still v6.71b, the latest hero reworks in DotA v6.72c is not available.
1. All the data from 6.71/6.71b changelist at the official DotA website. Too long to paste it all here.
1. New Dynamic Exp/Dynamic Gold mode. Here are some explanations how it works:
AI have bonus rate in XP and GOLD. Human rate is 100% XP and 1 GOLD / 0.875s (8G / 7s). AI rate is higher than that.
So, when AI hero kills, he gets -15% xp, and -4G/7s (from current bonus rate) and if the current rate is higher than the starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero dies, he gets + 15% xp, and +4G/7s (to current bonus rate), if current rate is lower than starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero gets an assist, he gets -7% xp and -2G/7s (from current bonus rate)
Min rate for AI is human rate (it won’t get lower than that), there is no max rate
2. Two new sections in the scoreboard showing the current AI XP and GOLD rate. There might be up to 2.5s delay in scoreboard update for the rate
3. De/Dg mode is enabled by default, unless ne/ng is enabled
4. Various internal fixes. The big job for fixing the broken AI for 6.72 will begin soon.
|3 May 2011||Tips|
Quick tip. If you are using the Avira AntiVir Personal free antivirus, you probably noticed that there is an advertisement dialog popped up when the Avira AntiVir Personal is downloading the database update. Most users are happy with the free version of Avira AntiVir and don’t intend to upgrade to the premium version of the antivirus. Sometimes you might find the advertisement in Avira AntiVir is a bit annoying. If you wish to disable the advertisement, there is a tool that allows you to do that in a simple way. Antivir AD Disabler can help you to easily… more
|1 May 2011||Tips|
Sometimes you might think it is easier to pin a document or file that you always work on, for example, your to-do list, to your Windows 7 taskbar for quick access. If you ever tried that the usual way, you probably ended up pinning the program that associated with the document file. Here’s how you can pin documents or file directly to your Windows 7 taskbar. 1. Find the full path for your document/file. In this test, I will use “C:\Users\User\Desktop\todo.txt” as the example. Note: You can find the path for your document/file by right clicking the file >… more
|17 April 2011||Tutorial|
2 popular ways to reset BIOS & BIOS password are using the BIOS reset jumper and taking out CMOS battery for more than 15 minutes. Sometimes, taking out CMOS battery form the motherboard to reset BIOS might not be the solution for you, especially when it is a laptop system. CMOS De-Animator is a software based solution that allows you to clear and reset your system’s BIOS configuration, thus clearing the BIOS password. The software is very useful since you don’t have to open the computer casing to look for BIOS reset jumper or the CMOS battery. The only… more
|15 April 2011||Tips|
Quick tip for Windows 7 users. Mastering Windows shortcuts will helps you to do work more quickly and be more productive. You can quickly switch between program by pressing Win key + <number 1 – 9, 0> on the keyboard. For example: Pressing Win key + 2 will switches you to Mozilla Firefox, and pressing Win key + 5 will switches you to Opera. If the program is not running, pressing the Win key + <number that points to the program> will starts the application. You can use the number 0 to 9, and number 0 will activates/focuses the 10th… more
|15 April 2011||Posted by whiztech under DotA, Game|
*Updated on 17th April 2011 for DotA v6.70c AI Rev2*
An updated version of DotA v6.70c AI Rev2 is now available. Changelog:
Changes in 6.70c AI Rev2
ORIGINAL MAP CODE
1. Fixed Human Phoenix Auto Super Nova after Dive and Low HP.
2. Removed the debug message after Invoker`s Meteor.
3. Fixed Walrus Punch not working when used on the same hero twice.
4. Added Phoenix basic anti Sun Ray and Super Nova reactions.
5. Fixed a bug in Invoker`s system skills usage making him use Ghost Walk when he can`t.
6. I put some delay on endscreen generation but i don`t think that fixes the bug with missing data at some point.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español, 大陆简 and Greek.
PleaseBugMeNot has just released the latest DotA AI map, DotA v6.70c AI ‘GAGARIN’. This map features AI codes for new heroes such as Tuskar and Phoenix.
1. Fixed some bugs with All Int/Agi/Str and SD modes
2. Added two new heroes: Phoenix & Tuskarr
3. Rearranged hero taverns
4. Clockwerk (6.67)
- Power Cogs unit trapping code improved a little bit
5. Added 3 new items: Medallion of Courage, Ancient Janggo of Endurance and Smoke of Deceit
6. Added buyback cooldown limit
7. All changes from 6.69c to 6.70c are ported.
1. Fixed Lina`s Fiery Soul learning(6.60 error)
2. Various skills fixes:
Power Cog (clockwerk)
Dark Rift (pit lord)
Void`s Time walk
Admiral`s Ghost ship
3. New Itembuilds for Phoenix, Tuskarr, Morphling and Sylla.
4. Tuskarr`s Walrus punch was rewritten because of crashing code inside. Skill may bug sometimes but that`s better than 100% crash.
5. Added Ethereal Blade+Adaptive strike usage combo for Morphling
6. New Itembuild for Morphling
7. Changes in item builds of: Vengeful, CM, Witch Doctor, Weaver, Lina, Meepo
8. Enchantress Impetus usage with Aghanim`s
9. Invoker Forge Spirits AI coordination.. after he gets bigger in levels, the spirits should begin hero chasing instead of creeping
10. Enigma Eidolons AI coordination
11. Leshrac new item build
12. NEW Visage Familiars AI and Soul Assumption usage
13. Fixed Juggernaut`s Ward movement
14. Fixed Vengeful AI swapping with Roshan.(ROFL)
15. Necrolic new itembuild and skillbuild
16. Added AI usage for Urn of Shadows(heal)
17. Added Orchid Malevolence to used items
18. Tweaked Invoker`s AI
- Added 3rd item build (DPS) and function filter for adding a 3rd build for the AI
- Smarter Invoker retreating func (he`ll break Ghost Walk if safe, no Zeus enemy or Zeus`s Ultimate in cooldown, no Furion or Spectre enemy present)
- Better early harassing (Deafening blast)
- Added Ice Wall to the attacking skills arsenal (still rare usage though)
- Added SunStrike ALL VISIBLE MAP usage for finishing those low HP heroes retreating
- Added summoning of Forge Spirits after Manta usage
19. Added Devour enemy creeps to Doom Bringer. He`ll go more jungling than before.
20. Doombringer Devour: enemy creeps + scan of neutral camps and Devouring Centaur Khan for his Stomp Skill or he`ll search for Speed aura(early levels). Doom will use Stomp when he learns it.
21. Added Medallion of Courage usage.
22. Adding Naix AI, new item and skills build.
23. Adding Armlet of Mordiggian usage.
24. Morph escape from 40% -> 48% HP.
25. Doom`s jungling disabled if Devour on more than 6 seconds CD.
26. Naix ultimate usage Infest added: he`ll infest Enemy or Allied creeps for healing his low HP retreating.
27. Ai for Spiritbreaker: Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike.
28. New item build for Spiritbreaker.
29. New skills build for Spiritbreaker.
30. Tweaks to Naix: probably fixed open wounds casting on creeps.
31. Added Attack with Urn of Shadows.
32. Added QuellingBlade to the misc items: Cloak, RoB, RoR.. only for melee heroes.
33. Fixed Manta Ranged disabling Linken`s sphere block.
34. Added a little reactions for AI vs Ursa.
35. Added some disabling skills to a function for anti-skill reactions.
36. Added a check if enemy Zeus is dead when Invoker is Ghost Walking.
37. Added a Quelling Blade chop usage to Furion`s Sprout Trees.
38. Treant`s Natures Guise rewritten – crash probably fixed.
39. Possible double Ancient Apparition Ice Blast Fix.
40. Basic AI for Phoenix. (No Sun Ray usage yet)
41. Tuskarr tweaks for Ice Ball (he won`t be so suicidal).
42. Fixed Charge of Darkness channeling problem. Before the dix, Spiritbreak was denying creeps in shadow form (funny).
43. Added a follow Invoker to Forged spirits, if attacked by Towers.
44. Vengeful spirit with 3 item builds
45. Added usage of item: Ancient Janggo of Endurance
KNOWN PROBLEMS: Some multiplayer games crashed when Ursa(Human) or Morph(Human) used. We couldn`t find the reason. Visage may be crashing the game too. Those need more testing.
Scrolls of Town Portal cancelling was filtered… i would like to know if AI still cancels during port for no apparent reason. Also in some games there is a missing data at the end stats screen.
1. Final scoreboard errors.
2. Phoenix autouses ulti after Dive.
3. Walrus Punch not working 100% correctly.
4. A debug message when Invoker uses Meteor.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español and 大陆简体. Head over to PleaseBugMeNot’s blog for more download links.
|28 January 2011||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
In my previous post, I have written 2 posts on how to download video from YouTube using Grab++ and YouTube Downloader. In this post, I will share another way to download videos from YouTube easily, so simple with only few steps involved.
JDownloader is a powerful download manager which simplifies downloading process especially from one-click hosting sites such as Hotfile.com and Rapidshare.com. While JDownloader is mainly for downloading from one-click hosting sites, JDownloader also supports downloading videos from popular video hosting sites like YouTube.com and MegaVideo.com. So in this post I will focus on that.
JDownloader will automatically capture and analyze any URL that you copied. JDownloader will then display all download links that it is able to download. JDownloader is able to download videos from YouTube including the high definition one.
How to Download YouTube Videos Using JDownloader
1. Install and run JDownloader. Make sure the JDownloader is running.
2. Find the YouTube video that you want to download using your web browser.
3. Copy the URL of the YouTube video. JDownloader will automatically capture and analyze the URL that you copied just now. You might need to wait for a while till JDownloader finished analyzing the URL.
|27 January 2011||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
If you are a frequent web surfer, your bookmarks will be one of your important piece of data. Usually for most of us, when we are planning to reinstall the operating system that we use, we tend to forget to backup the web browser bookmarks and other data such as saved passwords, extensions, etc. (at least for me, and most of my friends). Unless you are using web browser synchronizing services such as Opera Link or XMarks, backing up and restoring your bookmarks manually is pretty much not a user friendly step.
FavBackup is a free simple program that allows you to easily backup and restore your web browser bookmarks. FavBackup supports backup and restore the bookmarks for major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and Flock).
Other than bookmarks, FavBackup is also able to backup full web browser profile and data such as cookies, saved passwords, site preferences, search engines and many more. This will ease the backup, restore or migration process of your web browser profile to another system.
By default, FavBackup will automatically list the profiles of the web browser that installed on your system. If you want to backup a portable web browser, FavBackup has the ability to select custom web browser profile location.
|16 September 2010||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
Sometimes, you might want to run multiple copies of Mozilla Firefox for some purposes. For example, if you are playing Mafia Wars on Facebook, you have many Mafia Wars profile and you want to run *ahem* Mafia Wars Autoplayer Script *ahem* with different settings on each profile.
One of the easiest ways to run multiple copies of Mozilla Firefox is to use the Mozilla Firefox Portable Edition. But still, if you are trying to run multiple copies of Mozilla Firefox Portable on Windows, the default setting will prevent you from doing so and you will get the “Another instance of Firefox is already running. Please close other instances of Firefox before launching Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition.” error. You can actually enable the option to run multiple copies of portable Mozilla Firefox in a few easy steps.
1. Extract Mozilla Firefox Portable as you normally would. In this example, I will use “E:\whiztech\App\FirefoxPortable-01\” as the path.
|5 September 2010||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
I’m sure some of you love to use simple and less distracting images as your desktop wallpaper. If you are looking for simple desktop wallpapers, you should try checking out Simple Desktops.
Simple Desktops is a website which hosts a collection of minimal distraction desktop wallpapers. You can browse the vast collection of minimalistic wallpaper on Simple Desktops. If you are a creative one, you can submit and share your own wallpaper on the site too.
Because the website is simple, the wallpapers are uncategorized and you will need to browse page by page. The wallpapers on Simple Desktops are offered at 2560×1600 pixels.