Monthly Archives: June 2009
|12 June 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
In my previous post, I’ve written about Drupal Hack: How to Install Wysiwyg API Module With jWYSIWYG. Since jwysiwyg 0.5 is already available, this post is meant to update my previous post. By default, there is no built in WYSIWYG editor in Drupal 6. In this post, you will find out on how to install a WYSIWYG editor in Drupal 6 using WYSIWYG API module and a lightweight WYSIWYG editor, jwysiwyg. The Drupal’s WYSIWYG API module will simplifies the installation of editors and allows you to define which editor to use depending on the input format.
1. I assume you already have a working Druapl 6 installation. Download the latest WYSIWYG API and jwysiwyg. In this post, I will use WYSIWYG API version 2.0 and jwysiwyg version 0.5.
2. Extract WYSIWYG API module files and upload folder ‘wysiwyg’ to your Drupal’s ‘sites\all\modules‘ folder.
3. Extract the content of jwysiwyg. We will edit ‘jquery.wysiwyg.js’ file to enable jwysiwyg toolbar control. Open ‘jquery.wysiwyg.js’ file with your favourite text editor.
|8 June 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
Quick tip. New mobile phones nowadays support playing MP3 files and let you use the MP3 files as your ring tone or message tone. Sometimes, we don’t want to use the entire part of a MP3 file as our ring tone. In this post I will show you how to create a MP3 file from certain part of a MP3 file. We will use Audacity, a free and open source sound editing software.
1. First of all, we need to download and install Audacity. In this post, I will use the latest Audacity 1.3.7 beta.
2. Next, download and install the LAME MP3 encoder to allow Audacity to export audio file to MP3 format.
3. Run Audacity. If you’ve installed the LAME MP3 encoder plugin for Audacity, your Audacity should be able to encode to MP3 files. To check if the LAME MP3 encoder is enabled in Audacity, Go to ‘Edit’ > ‘Preferences’ (1). Click ‘Import/Export’ (2). The version of LAME encoder should be showed (3).
Page 1 of 11