Monthly Archives: April 2011
|17 April 2011||Posted by whiztech under Tutorial|
2 popular ways to reset BIOS & BIOS password are using the BIOS reset jumper and taking out CMOS battery for more than 15 minutes. Sometimes, taking out CMOS battery form the motherboard to reset BIOS might not be the solution for you, especially when it is a laptop system.
CMOS De-Animator is a software based solution that allows you to clear and reset your system’s BIOS configuration, thus clearing the BIOS password. The software is very useful since you don’t have to open the computer casing to look for BIOS reset jumper or the CMOS battery. The only downside of CMOS De-Animator is you will need to be able to boot to Windows with administrative right.
To use CMOS De-Animator, just run De-CMOS2.exe, choose the ‘Clear CMOS’ (1) option and hit ‘Proceed’ (2). Your BIOS configuration will be cleared instantly.
CMOS De-Animator will work on major BIOS. So far, I’ve personally tested it on a few Generic Phoenix BIOS, Acer’s, HP’s, TC’s (Terengganu Computer E-Book) and Toshiba’s, and CMOS De-Animator is able to clear the BIOS configuration for those systems.
CMOS De-Animator is freeware and available for Windows.
Side tips: If you are not able to boot to local hard drive Windows, but you are still able to boot from CD, you might want to try Hiren’s Boot CD. Copy CMOS De-Animator to a USB flash drive and execute it from Hiren’s Boot CD.
|15 April 2011||Posted by whiztech under Tips|
Quick tip for Windows 7 users. Mastering Windows shortcuts will helps you to do work more quickly and be more productive. You can quickly switch between program by pressing Win key + <number 1 – 9, 0> on the keyboard. For example:
Pressing Win key + 2 will switches you to Mozilla Firefox, and pressing Win key + 5 will switches you to Opera. If the program is not running, pressing the Win key + <number that points to the program> will starts the application. You can use the number 0 to 9, and number 0 will activates/focuses the 10th icon on your taskbar.
For more list Windows 7 shortcuts, visit Lifehacker’s The Master List of New Windows 7 Shortcuts.
|15 April 2011||Posted by whiztech under DotA, Game|
*Updated on 17th April 2011 for DotA v6.70c AI Rev2*
An updated version of DotA v6.70c AI Rev2 is now available. Changelog:
Changes in 6.70c AI Rev2
ORIGINAL MAP CODE
1. Fixed Human Phoenix Auto Super Nova after Dive and Low HP.
2. Removed the debug message after Invoker`s Meteor.
3. Fixed Walrus Punch not working when used on the same hero twice.
4. Added Phoenix basic anti Sun Ray and Super Nova reactions.
5. Fixed a bug in Invoker`s system skills usage making him use Ghost Walk when he can`t.
6. I put some delay on endscreen generation but i don`t think that fixes the bug with missing data at some point.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español, 大陆简 and Greek.
PleaseBugMeNot has just released the latest DotA AI map, DotA v6.70c AI ‘GAGARIN’. This map features AI codes for new heroes such as Tuskar and Phoenix.
1. Fixed some bugs with All Int/Agi/Str and SD modes
2. Added two new heroes: Phoenix & Tuskarr
3. Rearranged hero taverns
4. Clockwerk (6.67)
- Power Cogs unit trapping code improved a little bit
5. Added 3 new items: Medallion of Courage, Ancient Janggo of Endurance and Smoke of Deceit
6. Added buyback cooldown limit
7. All changes from 6.69c to 6.70c are ported.
1. Fixed Lina`s Fiery Soul learning(6.60 error)
2. Various skills fixes:
Power Cog (clockwerk)
Dark Rift (pit lord)
Void`s Time walk
Admiral`s Ghost ship
3. New Itembuilds for Phoenix, Tuskarr, Morphling and Sylla.
4. Tuskarr`s Walrus punch was rewritten because of crashing code inside. Skill may bug sometimes but that`s better than 100% crash.
5. Added Ethereal Blade+Adaptive strike usage combo for Morphling
6. New Itembuild for Morphling
7. Changes in item builds of: Vengeful, CM, Witch Doctor, Weaver, Lina, Meepo
8. Enchantress Impetus usage with Aghanim`s
9. Invoker Forge Spirits AI coordination.. after he gets bigger in levels, the spirits should begin hero chasing instead of creeping
10. Enigma Eidolons AI coordination
11. Leshrac new item build
12. NEW Visage Familiars AI and Soul Assumption usage
13. Fixed Juggernaut`s Ward movement
14. Fixed Vengeful AI swapping with Roshan.(ROFL)
15. Necrolic new itembuild and skillbuild
16. Added AI usage for Urn of Shadows(heal)
17. Added Orchid Malevolence to used items
18. Tweaked Invoker`s AI
- Added 3rd item build (DPS) and function filter for adding a 3rd build for the AI
- Smarter Invoker retreating func (he`ll break Ghost Walk if safe, no Zeus enemy or Zeus`s Ultimate in cooldown, no Furion or Spectre enemy present)
- Better early harassing (Deafening blast)
- Added Ice Wall to the attacking skills arsenal (still rare usage though)
- Added SunStrike ALL VISIBLE MAP usage for finishing those low HP heroes retreating
- Added summoning of Forge Spirits after Manta usage
19. Added Devour enemy creeps to Doom Bringer. He`ll go more jungling than before.
20. Doombringer Devour: enemy creeps + scan of neutral camps and Devouring Centaur Khan for his Stomp Skill or he`ll search for Speed aura(early levels). Doom will use Stomp when he learns it.
21. Added Medallion of Courage usage.
22. Adding Naix AI, new item and skills build.
23. Adding Armlet of Mordiggian usage.
24. Morph escape from 40% -> 48% HP.
25. Doom`s jungling disabled if Devour on more than 6 seconds CD.
26. Naix ultimate usage Infest added: he`ll infest Enemy or Allied creeps for healing his low HP retreating.
27. Ai for Spiritbreaker: Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike.
28. New item build for Spiritbreaker.
29. New skills build for Spiritbreaker.
30. Tweaks to Naix: probably fixed open wounds casting on creeps.
31. Added Attack with Urn of Shadows.
32. Added QuellingBlade to the misc items: Cloak, RoB, RoR.. only for melee heroes.
33. Fixed Manta Ranged disabling Linken`s sphere block.
34. Added a little reactions for AI vs Ursa.
35. Added some disabling skills to a function for anti-skill reactions.
36. Added a check if enemy Zeus is dead when Invoker is Ghost Walking.
37. Added a Quelling Blade chop usage to Furion`s Sprout Trees.
38. Treant`s Natures Guise rewritten – crash probably fixed.
39. Possible double Ancient Apparition Ice Blast Fix.
40. Basic AI for Phoenix. (No Sun Ray usage yet)
41. Tuskarr tweaks for Ice Ball (he won`t be so suicidal).
42. Fixed Charge of Darkness channeling problem. Before the dix, Spiritbreak was denying creeps in shadow form (funny).
43. Added a follow Invoker to Forged spirits, if attacked by Towers.
44. Vengeful spirit with 3 item builds
45. Added usage of item: Ancient Janggo of Endurance
KNOWN PROBLEMS: Some multiplayer games crashed when Ursa(Human) or Morph(Human) used. We couldn`t find the reason. Visage may be crashing the game too. Those need more testing.
Scrolls of Town Portal cancelling was filtered… i would like to know if AI still cancels during port for no apparent reason. Also in some games there is a missing data at the end stats screen.
1. Final scoreboard errors.
2. Phoenix autouses ulti after Dive.
3. Walrus Punch not working 100% correctly.
4. A debug message when Invoker uses Meteor.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español and 大陆简体. Head over to PleaseBugMeNot’s blog for more download links.