|27 June 2011||Posted by whiztech under DotA, Game|
On 25th June 2011, PleaseBugMeNot has released the latest DotA AI map: DotA v6.7b1 AI. This map is based on the current stable version of DotA map.
Since this map is still v6.71b, the latest hero reworks in DotA v6.72c is not available.
1. All the data from 6.71/6.71b changelist at the official DotA website. Too long to paste it all here.
1. New Dynamic Exp/Dynamic Gold mode. Here are some explanations how it works:
AI have bonus rate in XP and GOLD. Human rate is 100% XP and 1 GOLD / 0.875s (8G / 7s). AI rate is higher than that.
So, when AI hero kills, he gets -15% xp, and -4G/7s (from current bonus rate) and if the current rate is higher than the starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero dies, he gets + 15% xp, and +4G/7s (to current bonus rate), if current rate is lower than starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero gets an assist, he gets -7% xp and -2G/7s (from current bonus rate)
Min rate for AI is human rate (it won’t get lower than that), there is no max rate
2. Two new sections in the scoreboard showing the current AI XP and GOLD rate. There might be up to 2.5s delay in scoreboard update for the rate
3. De/Dg mode is enabled by default, unless ne/ng is enabled
4. Various internal fixes. The big job for fixing the broken AI for 6.72 will begin soon.
|15 April 2011||Posted by whiztech under DotA, Game|
*Updated on 17th April 2011 for DotA v6.70c AI Rev2*
An updated version of DotA v6.70c AI Rev2 is now available. Changelog:
Changes in 6.70c AI Rev2
ORIGINAL MAP CODE
1. Fixed Human Phoenix Auto Super Nova after Dive and Low HP.
2. Removed the debug message after Invoker`s Meteor.
3. Fixed Walrus Punch not working when used on the same hero twice.
4. Added Phoenix basic anti Sun Ray and Super Nova reactions.
5. Fixed a bug in Invoker`s system skills usage making him use Ghost Walk when he can`t.
6. I put some delay on endscreen generation but i don`t think that fixes the bug with missing data at some point.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español, 大陆简 and Greek.
PleaseBugMeNot has just released the latest DotA AI map, DotA v6.70c AI ‘GAGARIN’. This map features AI codes for new heroes such as Tuskar and Phoenix.
1. Fixed some bugs with All Int/Agi/Str and SD modes
2. Added two new heroes: Phoenix & Tuskarr
3. Rearranged hero taverns
4. Clockwerk (6.67)
- Power Cogs unit trapping code improved a little bit
5. Added 3 new items: Medallion of Courage, Ancient Janggo of Endurance and Smoke of Deceit
6. Added buyback cooldown limit
7. All changes from 6.69c to 6.70c are ported.
1. Fixed Lina`s Fiery Soul learning(6.60 error)
2. Various skills fixes:
Power Cog (clockwerk)
Dark Rift (pit lord)
Void`s Time walk
Admiral`s Ghost ship
3. New Itembuilds for Phoenix, Tuskarr, Morphling and Sylla.
4. Tuskarr`s Walrus punch was rewritten because of crashing code inside. Skill may bug sometimes but that`s better than 100% crash.
5. Added Ethereal Blade+Adaptive strike usage combo for Morphling
6. New Itembuild for Morphling
7. Changes in item builds of: Vengeful, CM, Witch Doctor, Weaver, Lina, Meepo
8. Enchantress Impetus usage with Aghanim`s
9. Invoker Forge Spirits AI coordination.. after he gets bigger in levels, the spirits should begin hero chasing instead of creeping
10. Enigma Eidolons AI coordination
11. Leshrac new item build
12. NEW Visage Familiars AI and Soul Assumption usage
13. Fixed Juggernaut`s Ward movement
14. Fixed Vengeful AI swapping with Roshan.(ROFL)
15. Necrolic new itembuild and skillbuild
16. Added AI usage for Urn of Shadows(heal)
17. Added Orchid Malevolence to used items
18. Tweaked Invoker`s AI
- Added 3rd item build (DPS) and function filter for adding a 3rd build for the AI
- Smarter Invoker retreating func (he`ll break Ghost Walk if safe, no Zeus enemy or Zeus`s Ultimate in cooldown, no Furion or Spectre enemy present)
- Better early harassing (Deafening blast)
- Added Ice Wall to the attacking skills arsenal (still rare usage though)
- Added SunStrike ALL VISIBLE MAP usage for finishing those low HP heroes retreating
- Added summoning of Forge Spirits after Manta usage
19. Added Devour enemy creeps to Doom Bringer. He`ll go more jungling than before.
20. Doombringer Devour: enemy creeps + scan of neutral camps and Devouring Centaur Khan for his Stomp Skill or he`ll search for Speed aura(early levels). Doom will use Stomp when he learns it.
21. Added Medallion of Courage usage.
22. Adding Naix AI, new item and skills build.
23. Adding Armlet of Mordiggian usage.
24. Morph escape from 40% -> 48% HP.
25. Doom`s jungling disabled if Devour on more than 6 seconds CD.
26. Naix ultimate usage Infest added: he`ll infest Enemy or Allied creeps for healing his low HP retreating.
27. Ai for Spiritbreaker: Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike.
28. New item build for Spiritbreaker.
29. New skills build for Spiritbreaker.
30. Tweaks to Naix: probably fixed open wounds casting on creeps.
31. Added Attack with Urn of Shadows.
32. Added QuellingBlade to the misc items: Cloak, RoB, RoR.. only for melee heroes.
33. Fixed Manta Ranged disabling Linken`s sphere block.
34. Added a little reactions for AI vs Ursa.
35. Added some disabling skills to a function for anti-skill reactions.
36. Added a check if enemy Zeus is dead when Invoker is Ghost Walking.
37. Added a Quelling Blade chop usage to Furion`s Sprout Trees.
38. Treant`s Natures Guise rewritten – crash probably fixed.
39. Possible double Ancient Apparition Ice Blast Fix.
40. Basic AI for Phoenix. (No Sun Ray usage yet)
41. Tuskarr tweaks for Ice Ball (he won`t be so suicidal).
42. Fixed Charge of Darkness channeling problem. Before the dix, Spiritbreak was denying creeps in shadow form (funny).
43. Added a follow Invoker to Forged spirits, if attacked by Towers.
44. Vengeful spirit with 3 item builds
45. Added usage of item: Ancient Janggo of Endurance
KNOWN PROBLEMS: Some multiplayer games crashed when Ursa(Human) or Morph(Human) used. We couldn`t find the reason. Visage may be crashing the game too. Those need more testing.
Scrolls of Town Portal cancelling was filtered… i would like to know if AI still cancels during port for no apparent reason. Also in some games there is a missing data at the end stats screen.
1. Final scoreboard errors.
2. Phoenix autouses ulti after Dive.
3. Walrus Punch not working 100% correctly.
4. A debug message when Invoker uses Meteor.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español and 大陆简体. Head over to PleaseBugMeNot’s blog for more download links.