Current version: 0.1.0 final (build 7)
What is My Timer?
My Timer is a small program that enables you to create countdown timers. My Timer runs on your system tray. When the countdown reaches 0, you can choose to:
- get notified with a message box
- get notified with MP3 audio
- shutdown/restart computer
- run application, open webpage or documents
More features coming soon! Feel free to post any comments and suggestions in My Timer forum.
My Timer 0.1.0 final (build 7) binary (you probably want to download this) : Download
My Timer 0.1.0 final (build 7) source code: Download
(My Timer is written using C# and .NET 2.0 on Visual Studio 2008)
- Extract content of the zip file and run My Timer.exe.
- My Timer will now store its settings in %ALLUSERSPROFILE% folder (usually C:\Documents and Settings\All Users under Windows XP and C:\ProgramData for Windows Vista/7).
- If you want to run My Timer in portable mode, create a new file called ‘My Timer.xml’ or ‘Timers.xml’ (without the ‘) in the same folder as My Timer.exe.
- Replace the old My Timer.exe with the new one.
Windows operating system
Minimum Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. (Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1)
My Timer is licensed under GPLv3.
Rate and Vote My Timer
You can help us by running and test My Timer and report any bugs to us. Suggestions are also welcomed.
My Timer Team
- valv3man (private beta tester)
- whiztech (main developer)
- Zen-X (private beta tester)
4 October 2009- Timer settings are saved every 1 minute in case My Timer crashed.
- You can now choose to start My Timer directly to system tray or not.
- My Timer will now store configurations in %ALLUSERSPROFILE% folder.
- Bug fix: Fatal error if user delete timer, hide main window and show main window back.
- Bug fix: Start button don’t change to pause if timer is started initially from timer’s window.
- Bug fix: Crash if timer window is resized to 0.
26 August 2009- Rewrite some parts of the code.
- Bug fix: Fix malfunction when deleting a timer when a timer is running.
- Bug fix: Miscellaneous bugs.
- Change: Showing a timer to start it is now optional.
- New: User can choose to shutdown/restart computer on timer end.
- New: User can choose to run application/webpage/document on timer end.
17 July 2009
My Timer 0.1.0 beta 1 released!