Posts Tagged by Download
|27 June 2011||Posted by whiztech under DotA, Game|
On 25th June 2011, PleaseBugMeNot has released the latest DotA AI map: DotA v6.7b1 AI. This map is based on the current stable version of DotA map.
Since this map is still v6.71b, the latest hero reworks in DotA v6.72c is not available.
1. All the data from 6.71/6.71b changelist at the official DotA website. Too long to paste it all here.
1. New Dynamic Exp/Dynamic Gold mode. Here are some explanations how it works:
AI have bonus rate in XP and GOLD. Human rate is 100% XP and 1 GOLD / 0.875s (8G / 7s). AI rate is higher than that.
So, when AI hero kills, he gets -15% xp, and -4G/7s (from current bonus rate) and if the current rate is higher than the starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero dies, he gets + 15% xp, and +4G/7s (to current bonus rate), if current rate is lower than starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero gets an assist, he gets -7% xp and -2G/7s (from current bonus rate)
Min rate for AI is human rate (it won’t get lower than that), there is no max rate
2. Two new sections in the scoreboard showing the current AI XP and GOLD rate. There might be up to 2.5s delay in scoreboard update for the rate
3. De/Dg mode is enabled by default, unless ne/ng is enabled
4. Various internal fixes. The big job for fixing the broken AI for 6.72 will begin soon.
|15 April 2011||Posted by whiztech under DotA, Game|
*Updated on 17th April 2011 for DotA v6.70c AI Rev2*
An updated version of DotA v6.70c AI Rev2 is now available. Changelog:
Changes in 6.70c AI Rev2
ORIGINAL MAP CODE
1. Fixed Human Phoenix Auto Super Nova after Dive and Low HP.
2. Removed the debug message after Invoker`s Meteor.
3. Fixed Walrus Punch not working when used on the same hero twice.
4. Added Phoenix basic anti Sun Ray and Super Nova reactions.
5. Fixed a bug in Invoker`s system skills usage making him use Ghost Walk when he can`t.
6. I put some delay on endscreen generation but i don`t think that fixes the bug with missing data at some point.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español, 大陆简 and Greek.
PleaseBugMeNot has just released the latest DotA AI map, DotA v6.70c AI ‘GAGARIN’. This map features AI codes for new heroes such as Tuskar and Phoenix.
1. Fixed some bugs with All Int/Agi/Str and SD modes
2. Added two new heroes: Phoenix & Tuskarr
3. Rearranged hero taverns
4. Clockwerk (6.67)
- Power Cogs unit trapping code improved a little bit
5. Added 3 new items: Medallion of Courage, Ancient Janggo of Endurance and Smoke of Deceit
6. Added buyback cooldown limit
7. All changes from 6.69c to 6.70c are ported.
1. Fixed Lina`s Fiery Soul learning(6.60 error)
2. Various skills fixes:
Power Cog (clockwerk)
Dark Rift (pit lord)
Void`s Time walk
Admiral`s Ghost ship
3. New Itembuilds for Phoenix, Tuskarr, Morphling and Sylla.
4. Tuskarr`s Walrus punch was rewritten because of crashing code inside. Skill may bug sometimes but that`s better than 100% crash.
5. Added Ethereal Blade+Adaptive strike usage combo for Morphling
6. New Itembuild for Morphling
7. Changes in item builds of: Vengeful, CM, Witch Doctor, Weaver, Lina, Meepo
8. Enchantress Impetus usage with Aghanim`s
9. Invoker Forge Spirits AI coordination.. after he gets bigger in levels, the spirits should begin hero chasing instead of creeping
10. Enigma Eidolons AI coordination
11. Leshrac new item build
12. NEW Visage Familiars AI and Soul Assumption usage
13. Fixed Juggernaut`s Ward movement
14. Fixed Vengeful AI swapping with Roshan.(ROFL)
15. Necrolic new itembuild and skillbuild
16. Added AI usage for Urn of Shadows(heal)
17. Added Orchid Malevolence to used items
18. Tweaked Invoker`s AI
- Added 3rd item build (DPS) and function filter for adding a 3rd build for the AI
- Smarter Invoker retreating func (he`ll break Ghost Walk if safe, no Zeus enemy or Zeus`s Ultimate in cooldown, no Furion or Spectre enemy present)
- Better early harassing (Deafening blast)
- Added Ice Wall to the attacking skills arsenal (still rare usage though)
- Added SunStrike ALL VISIBLE MAP usage for finishing those low HP heroes retreating
- Added summoning of Forge Spirits after Manta usage
19. Added Devour enemy creeps to Doom Bringer. He`ll go more jungling than before.
20. Doombringer Devour: enemy creeps + scan of neutral camps and Devouring Centaur Khan for his Stomp Skill or he`ll search for Speed aura(early levels). Doom will use Stomp when he learns it.
21. Added Medallion of Courage usage.
22. Adding Naix AI, new item and skills build.
23. Adding Armlet of Mordiggian usage.
24. Morph escape from 40% -> 48% HP.
25. Doom`s jungling disabled if Devour on more than 6 seconds CD.
26. Naix ultimate usage Infest added: he`ll infest Enemy or Allied creeps for healing his low HP retreating.
27. Ai for Spiritbreaker: Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike.
28. New item build for Spiritbreaker.
29. New skills build for Spiritbreaker.
30. Tweaks to Naix: probably fixed open wounds casting on creeps.
31. Added Attack with Urn of Shadows.
32. Added QuellingBlade to the misc items: Cloak, RoB, RoR.. only for melee heroes.
33. Fixed Manta Ranged disabling Linken`s sphere block.
34. Added a little reactions for AI vs Ursa.
35. Added some disabling skills to a function for anti-skill reactions.
36. Added a check if enemy Zeus is dead when Invoker is Ghost Walking.
37. Added a Quelling Blade chop usage to Furion`s Sprout Trees.
38. Treant`s Natures Guise rewritten – crash probably fixed.
39. Possible double Ancient Apparition Ice Blast Fix.
40. Basic AI for Phoenix. (No Sun Ray usage yet)
41. Tuskarr tweaks for Ice Ball (he won`t be so suicidal).
42. Fixed Charge of Darkness channeling problem. Before the dix, Spiritbreak was denying creeps in shadow form (funny).
43. Added a follow Invoker to Forged spirits, if attacked by Towers.
44. Vengeful spirit with 3 item builds
45. Added usage of item: Ancient Janggo of Endurance
KNOWN PROBLEMS: Some multiplayer games crashed when Ursa(Human) or Morph(Human) used. We couldn`t find the reason. Visage may be crashing the game too. Those need more testing.
Scrolls of Town Portal cancelling was filtered… i would like to know if AI still cancels during port for no apparent reason. Also in some games there is a missing data at the end stats screen.
1. Final scoreboard errors.
2. Phoenix autouses ulti after Dive.
3. Walrus Punch not working 100% correctly.
4. A debug message when Invoker uses Meteor.
This map is also available in Русский, Português, Español and 大陆简体. Head over to PleaseBugMeNot’s blog for more download links.
|22 July 2010||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
For most average computer users, the most passive mouse button is usually the middle one. The middle button is usually used to scroll documents or web pages, and almost for nothing else. In case you are wondering if you can put the middle mouse button to a good use, you might want to try MouseExtender.
MouseExtender is a small program that ran on the system tray and it will display a nice menu that contains shortcuts to file, program, folder and URL by clicking the middle mouse button. You can group shortcuts which belong in same category using tabs.
By default, MouseExtender will override other programs’ function that uses the middle mouse button. For example, clicking the middle button on webpage in a web browser will gives you the ability to scroll the webpage using the cursor, and when you’re running MouseExtender, it will bypass this function and displays shortcuts. However, MouseExtender allows you to exclude programs from displaying the shortcuts and let the program uses its default middle click function.
|8 February 2010||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
On 30 January 2010, BuffMePlz had released the latest AI version for DotA Allstars 6.66b AI 0.214.
|8 February 2010||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
Here is the story. A few weeks ago, my brother asked me to re-partition his new laptop’s hard disk. It is a Dell Studio laptop. At the beginning, I tried to use the popular EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition since it received a lot of positive reviews, but unfortunately the laptop is running on the 64 bit version Windows 7 Home Premium and EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition works only on 32 bit Windows. Then, I tried GParted Live USB, a Linux based partition editor. Again, it was not a success because GParted gives me error whenever I tried to re-partition the hard disk. I don’t exactly know what caused the problem but I can see there is a Dell Backup Utility partition and maybe it had caused the error.
After searching for the alternative, I found Partition Wizard Home Edition. Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager software for Windows. It is free for personal/home use and the best thing is, it supports the 64 bit version of Windows. Basically, Partition Wizard will let you perform partitioning actions such as create, format, convert, explore, resize, move and copy a partition, like any other partition managers. Partition Wizard is very simple and easy to use.
Because it is free, it is not as powerful as other paid partition manager such as Partition Magic. For example, Partition Wizard only supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS partitions. This means you cannot use Partition Wizard to create, resize or move Linux EXT2 or EXT3 partitions. As you can see from the image below, the partition (1) is actually a EXT2 partition, and it is shown as other in Partition Wizard.
Simple yet Effective Download Manager for DepositFiles, FileFactory, Hotfile, MegaUpload, Rapidshare, SendSpace (and More!)
|1 January 2010||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
I was looking for a simple download manager that will let me to easily queue the download from multiple file hosting site such as Hotfile and Rapidshare. I found JDownloader, a one-click-host download manager written in Java. Unfortunately I don’t really like it especially the part where it uses too much of my precious CPU cycles and memory. As I was looking for the alternative, I stumbled upon MDownloader and it come with ‘Don’t click – queue it’ tagline. Well.. another .NET application and the chance of it to use a lot of CPU and memory is high but I decided to give it a try.
Surprisingly, I found that MDownloader is quite good. The first version that I use was MDownloader 0.9. The interface is very simple and despite the moderate memory usage, MDownloader is quite tame when it came to CPU usage. You won’t notice MDownloader is running in the background.
To use MDownloader, copy the links that you want MDownloader to download, and hit ‘Quick Paste’ (1). It will take some time before the downloads popped up in MDownloader. Just as simple as that and MDownloader will automatically download from all the links. MDownloader has built in captchas recognition but sometimes the OCR (optical character recognition) engine fails to recognize the captchas and you need to manually enter them. If you are queuing a lot of files, make sure you check MDownloader every hour or two, or you ended stuck at the captchas without downloading anything!
|29 December 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
Have you been wondering how to choose the web browser that you want to use to open links? Normally, you can open links from non-web browser application using your system’s default web browser, and Windows only let you set 1 default web browser. Browser Chooser is a program that allows you to choose what web browser to open a link that you’ve clicked. However, Browser Chooser can only be lunched if the links that you’ve clicked are not from a web browser.
Browser Chooser will present you with the list of web browsers installed on your system when you click a link from a non-web browser program such as Yahoo Messenger or mIRC. It also works when you are opening a web page shortcut that was created by software installers on your start menu. Browser Chooser is able to detect 6 web browsers installed on your system; Firefox, Flock, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari, if they are installed in their default directories.
After you’ve installed Browser Chooser, you must first set Browser Chooser as the ‘default’ web browser. Click the small ‘Options’ (1) button and go to ‘Miscellaneous’ tab. Then click ‘Activate Browser Chooser (Make default browser)’ (2). You can also enable the ‘Show URL’ (3) option to make Browser Chooser display the URL that you tried to open. In the Options dialog, you can choose what web browser that will be displayed by Browser Chooser. Browser Chooser can display up to 5 web browser.
|27 December 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
If you are looking for a powerful Task Manager alternative/replacement, or simply a tool to manage the processes and services that running on your system, then Process Hacker might be the right system utility application for you. I’ve been using Process Hacker since version 1.3.x, so far Process Hacker is indeed an ultimate task manager and I can see the developers have put great efforts to improve and make Process Hacker a powerful system tool.
Process Hacker functionality and interface quite similar to Process Explorer’s. However, Process Hacker offers you 2 additional functionalities that Process Explorer don’t have; the ability to manage services and network connections information.
On ‘Processes’ tab, you can do the basic Task Manager actions such as terminating process, changing process priority, etc.. You can also easily search the process file name on Google, upload a process file to VirusTotal, and if you know what you’re doing, Process Hacker offers you advanced features such as terminating process using different methods, inject DLL into a process, inspect process threads, protect a process, write directly to process memory and many more. The processes are highlighted according Own, System, Service, Debugged, Elevated, Job, .NET, POSIX, Packed/Dangerous, Suspended Threads, GUI Threads, Relocated DLLs, Protected Handles and Inherit Handles.
|24 September 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
The latest DotA AI map, DotA Allstars 6.64 AI 0.213 had been released by BuffMePlz on 25th October 2009.
Release notes for DotA Allstars 6.64 AI 0.213:
-First update to 6.64
-Changed the default AI behaviour of creeps and towers to be the same as in the official map
-Fixed the fade on Circles of Protection belonging to other players
-Fixed some numerical errors on Bristleback’s abilities
-Added some additional AI ability functionality (Black Hole, Fissure, Epicenter)
[Download: DotA Allstars 6.64 AI 0.213]
Release notes for DotA Allstars v6.63b AI 0.212:
-First update to 6.63b
-Fixed an issue that was causing AI bots to learn their abilities out of order
-Fixed another issue that was still causing the game to crash when a player leaves the game early
-Added some additional AI ability functionality (Crystal Nova, Storm Bolt, Mana Burn)
First release, updated to 6.62 and 1.24b compliant.
|9 September 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
For those who love to download videos from YouTube, xVideoServiceThief (or xVST) is a handy software to help you to easily steal, I mean
download your favourite videos. xVideoServiceThief is simple, easy to use and just works. xVideoServiceThief has lots of features and it
is not like any other YouTube downloader.
Other than YouTube, xVideoServiceThief also supports downloading from a lot of other video websites (currently 73 as
this post is written) such as Bebo, Blip, CollegeHumor, Dailymotion, Google Video, LiveLeak, Metacafe, Video MySpace and many more, in
fact, er.. well.. some adult websites too.
xVideoServiceThief can covert downloaded videos instantly after being downloaded to popular format such as 3GP, AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV and
MP3. This will save you the time to convert the videos that you’ve downloaded without the need to launch any external application.
xVideoServiceThief also provides you with a video search ability.