Posts Tagged by PDF
|5 May 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
Quick tip. Are you looking for an easy way to convert a PDF file to DOC (Word document)? Are you looking for a PDF to DOC converter that can preserve the exact formatting and images in the PDF file? Introducing PDFtoWord, an online service that will let you to convert any PDF files to DOC files (Word documents). PDFtoWord is developed by nitroPDFsoftware, the developer of PDF tool to create, edit, organize, secure and convert PDF files.
In my test, I’ve converted a notebook pricelist from Lowyat.net. The pricelist file is a PDF file and contains images and tables. You can see the result of the conversion in the images below:
DOC file, converted with PDFtoWord
As you can see, the exact format and images are preserved after the conversion. PDFtoWord is indeed a powerful PDF to DOC conversion tool.
How to Convert PDF file to DOC with PDFtoWord
1. Go to PDFtoWord website. First, we need to upload the PDF file that you want to convert (1) to PDFtoWorld website. Select the format that you want the PDF file to be converted to, in this case, DOC (2).
|30 March 2009||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
Quick tip. Ever wonder how to save a website/webpage to a PDF file? You might have several reasons to save a web page to PDF, for example, you need to print the page, but you don’t have access to a printer on that moment, so by saving the web page to a PDF file, you can print it later, or you just simply want to save the useful article so you can read it afterward. One of the simplest method to save a webpage to PDF is by using a PDF virtual printer.
There are lots of application for converting documents into Portable Document Format (PDF) format. For this purpose, I highly recommend you to use PDFCreator. PDFCreator is a free tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. PDFCreator allows you to create PDF documents from any program that is able to print, including web browsers. PDFCreator is free and open source.
1. First, you need to download and install PDFCreator. You can install PDFCreator using its default options.
2. After you’ve installed PDFCreator, you need to run PDFCreator application first (Go to Start Menu > All Programs > PDFCreator > PDFCreator).
3. Open the webpage that you want to save to PDF in your favourite web browser. On you web browser, click File > Print. Choose ‘PDFCreator’ (1) as the printer to print.
4. A dialog from PDFCreator will appeared. Click ‘Save’ (2) to save the web page to PDF. Choose the location where you want to store the PDF file.
|4 June 2008||Posted by whiztech under Uncategorized|
Firefox 3 offers the ability to save web pages directly without any external applications. However, you need to expose this functionality which not currently in the front end.
PrintPDF is a free Firefox 3 add-on which allows users on Windows and Linux to print web pages to PDF. This add-on will use your default printer options when formatting the page for PDF generation. The add-on just exposes functionality not currently in the front end.